Bengali Panjika - Calendar
Community Board Terms and Conditions.
- The “Community Board” may not be used for commercial/business (for profit) promotions. An official sponsorship spot on the home page is appropriate in that case.
- The “Community Board” facility is available for use to official Probasee members only. Notices sent by members will be displayed once cleared for publishing on the website.
- Some notices and invitations from external organizations may be posted periodically for our members.
- Notices sent in by Probasee members for publishing on the “Community Board” must be brief (1-2 sentences), clear, to the point and must have all relevant information. It may contain a link to another website but may not contain any picture or screenshot.
- Notices may be edited without altering the message by the webmaster or executive committee in adherence with guideline (4) before it is published.
- “Community Board” notices will be added or updated once every 1-2 weeks and will stay on for a maximum period of one month or the requested “valid until” date, whichever is sooner.
- Management of the website and the “Community Board” is entirely at the discretion of the current Executive Committee.